Logic Executive Search & Workplace Solutions is proud to partner with Green Shield Canada in the recruitment of a Total Rewards Specialist.
The Role in a Nutshell:
The Total Rewards Specialist is a solution-focused professional responsible for the development, implementation, administration, and communication of Total Rewards solutions that support business objectives. This Specialist will also produce reports and presentations to inform business decisions and strategies. The incumbent’s depth of experience in human resources, total rewards, technology, and analysis, will be leveraged to evolve progressive strategies, programs, data-driven solutions, and communications. This role reports to the Director, Total Rewards.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package That Starts on Day 1
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Hybrid Opportunity
- Opportunity to Work for a Well-Renown and Growing Organization
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Analyzing trends and determining data-supported insights to support people reporting and the development of dashboards.
- Supporting governance accountabilities through timely completion of required reports and audits.
- Developing policies, processes, and communications related to Total Rewards and leveraging ESS capabilities.
- Overseeing the employee recognition program design, administration, and reporting.
- Supporting plan design, contract administration, and financial management responsibilities for benefits plans and other non-cash benefits.
- Leading activities related to the maintenance of union and salary pay equity plans.
- Advising the Talent Acquisition team regarding Total Rewards templates and details to attract and secure top talent.
- Performing job evaluations and advising on salary compensation in accordance with GreenShield salary compensation structure and GreenShield guidelines.
- Participating in third-party surveys and complete benchmarking to assure competitive compensation.
- Developing or refreshing salary compensation structures and incentive compensation plans.
- Participating in broader Human Resources and Total Rewards policy/program developments.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Design, develop, and maintain business intelligence reports and dashboards.
- Create and present data-driven reports to senior leadership for decision-making.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, or related field
- 5 – 7 years of Total Rewards experience in progressive, high-performing organizations.
- Previous experience in pay equity plans and compliance
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and legislation across Canada
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Adept experience with analytics and reporting technology such as HRIS/HCM, MS Suite, or expert Excel capabilities
- Ability to travel to other GreenShield office locations
- CHRP, CHRL, CCP, or other related professional designation
- Previous experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Bilingualism in English/French
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org