At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client looking for a Technical Manager to join a leading manufacturing company in Windsor, ON. This position will manage technical processes along with using technical skills for company-specific projects. The Technical Manager will help lead technology development activities, manage projects, and help bridge the gap between technology and management.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time, permanent position
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- RRSP matching
- Competitive base salary
- Additional commission structure
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Implementing and reviewing of technological related actions to ensure continuous improvements are made in all aspects of manufacturing and for specific projects.
- Building, leading, and developing a strong team to help achieve goals and complete client projects.
- Having a comprehensive knowledge of developments in the industry. Helping team incorporate developments and new technologies as required for continued success.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Thorough knowledge of technical development concepts and having strong expertise using design techniques and strategies.
- Strong programming knowledge and skillet.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices of machining.
- Ability to make quick decisions and solve technical related issues and problems in a timely manner for a fast-paced environment and strict project deadlines.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Understanding strengths of materials and power of machines.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org