At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a leading-edge ultrasonic technologies company looking to add a Software Developer to their organization in Windsor, ON. The ideal candidate will have experience in C++, and software development experience in a growing and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs for those out in the field.
- Designing new codes and maintaining existing codes.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Partnering closely with cross-functional teams to deliver a consistently great user experience and product.
- Investigating production issues and assist with customer communication issues such as bug reports, technical support, web design, and fixes.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years of relevant software development experience.
- Working knowledge of C++ and SQL.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to logically approach a problem and break it down into manageable tasks.
- Experience with C Programming language, Go Programming language, and Win32 API would be considered an asset.
- Experience in Python, Agile, and Waterfall are considered an asset.
- Self-starter committed to disciplined and top-quality software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org