At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is looking to add a Senior HR Business Partner to join a large family-owned retailer with stores across the Southwestern Ontario region. This position will be based in Windsor, ON, with some travel expected. The successful incumbent will be responsible for leading the HR team in supporting the organization’s business partners and their teams to implement people strategies that are aligned with business plans. This senior role will act as an escalation point for all HR matters and will be involved in partnering with the Director of HR in the creation and execution of business initiatives.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Leading the overall recruitment strategy to identify and understand workforce needs and participate in full-cycle recruitment.
- Partnering with management to develop programs that support employee engagement and retention.
- Managing and acting as a point of escalation in the areas of labour/employee relations and ensuring compliance with legislation and applicable Collective Agreements.
- Mediating and resolving employee/labour relations disputes as necessary, conducting investigations, and leading positive employee relations interventions, as required.
- Overseeing and managing Health and Safety programs in all locations, maintaining Health & Safety records and communication boards, providing support to the Joint Health and Safety Committee(s), and developing and maintaining H/S protocols and guidelines.
- Managing company health, welfare, pension, and reward plans, including providing support to employees with related queries/investigations.
- Developing and facilitating training programs in addition to supporting as a training coach and consultant.
- Partnering with the Director of HR on strategy and execution of various HR initiatives across the business
- Supporting the HR department in all activities, projects, and initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- College diploma or university degree in Human Resources, with CHRL designation an asset.
- 7 – 10 years of HR Manager/Business Partner work experience, with retail and/or unionized environment exposure considered an asset.
- 2 – 5 years of experience leading and managing an HR team.
- Advanced computer skills including experience using Microsoft and Google products (MS 365, Word, Excel, Gmail, Outlook) as well as HR software (Ceridian Dayforce an asset).
- Strategic and has experience developing dashboards.
- Ability to travel up to 20% between locations.
- A champion at building relationships and leading a team.
- Experience in high volume recruiting and/or talent acquisition.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment along with the aptitude to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Creativity, effective interpersonal and relationship building skills, with an ability to demonstrate good judgment and diplomacy, as well as maintain confidentiality.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org