At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a forward-thinking and fast-growing eCommerce language services organization that is currently looking to add a 100% remote Senior Full-stack Web Developer role that can be based anywhere in Ontario or Quebec. This role will lead mission-critical projects, work with cutting-edge technologies, collaborate with stakeholders and work with a small group of forward-thinking developers.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time permanent position
- 100% remote work
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Career development and continuous learning opportunities
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Developing high-volume, highly available, and distributed production web applications.
- Performing code reviews, pre-development testing, and production deployments.
- Providing technical guidance, support, and technical mentorship to other members of the software development team, including code and documentation reviews.
- Making self-improvement efforts to enhance skills and knowledge to stay current with technologies, methods, and processes through training days using leading online learning platforms.
- Working with a talented team of engineers using the latest technologies on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Acting as a project lead as required, including but not limited to allocating tasks to team members and exercising initiative and sound judgement in the execution of project plans and schedules.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years of professional experience deploying software in production environments.
- Can write high-quality, production-ready code that promotes reuse and readability and uses current best practices.
- Strong grasp of relational database systems, OOP, MVC web frameworks, and web application security principles.
- Experience performing code reviews, pre-deployment testing, and production deployments.
- Experience developing high-volume, highly available, and distributed production applications using microservices and containerization technologies would be considered an asset.
- High-level knowledge of the DevOps development lifecycle and software development methodologies would be considered an asset.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com