Logic Executive Search and Workplace solutions is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager for an IT Services Company servicing businesses throughout Southern Ontario. The role is located in London, Ontario.
This position will be responsible for all regular financial duties as well as interpreting accounting data, trends and risk/growth assessment with the assistance of an Accounting Clerk.
- Weekly Cashflow Analysis
- Deal with inventory management valuations, process, stock, etc.
- Calculating and paying taxes (HST, EHT, WSIB, etc.)
- Manage commission calculations and payments
- Meet with clients and Accountant on a monthly basis
- Running payroll (ADP) migrating to a new platform
- Weekly Finance/Accounting reporting
- Manage AP/AR
- Communicate with Vendors
- Vacation pay, overtime, CEWS, etc.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Forecasting, budget creation and analysis background
- Leadership skills with supervisory experience
- Knowledge of quickbooks with excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle complex financials, forecasting, budget creation and analysis
- Experience in a tech company would be beneficial
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com