At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Logic is seeking an experienced Senior Compensation Analyst in the Greater Canton, Ohio area. This role will play a key role in ensuring the organization’s compensation structure is competitive, fair, and aligned with business objectives.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401K matching program
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid capacity
- Relocation assistance
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Conducting detailed analyses of internal and external compensation data to ensure competitiveness in the market
- Providing expertise and guidance on job evaluations, salary surveys, and benchmarking
- Staying up to date on industry trends and best practices in compensation and making recommendations accordingly
- Maintaining accurate compensation data in the HRIS and conducting audits
- Evaluating job positions to determine appropriate salary grades
- Overseeing the compensation survey process and engaging with a 3rd party vendor
- Managing the annual salary review and variable pay process
- Assisting with benchmarking hourly positions and assessing wage competitiveness
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years in compensation analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience with business intelligence, salary data analysis, job evaluations
- Knowledge of compensation regulations and trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org