At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client, a growing custom fabrication company, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Leamington, Ontario. The Senior Accountant reports directly into the Financial Controller, and is responsible for managing financial records, budgeting, analysis, and reporting activities.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Opportunity for Future Growth & Development
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Preparing comprehensive financial reports and creating presentations for management.
- Analyzing and monitoring company transactions and making recommendations on budgeting and costing methods.
- Conducting profitability analysis and determining financial trends to support continuous improvement efforts.
- Developing and documenting control processes and providing insights to support business planning and decision-making.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support the utilization and implementation of new ERP systems and processes.
- Processing weekly payroll and conducting variance analysis on estimated versus realized costing.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other related field.
- 5+ years of direct accounting/finance experience.
- Demonstrated experience in financial reporting, analysis, and budgeting.
- Previous experience in cost accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Accounting Designation (CPA, CMA, CGA) would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience with payroll responsibilities would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated flexibility with excellent time management capabilities and a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com