Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for Regional Sales Representatives to join a leading manufacturing company in the Construction industry with operations in the United States and Canada. These are remote positions in the United States ideally based in Chicago, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Boston, Baltimore, Pittsburgh.
- Budget, manage and coordinate sales, service and administrative functions within the assigned territory in order to achieve the sales and market share revenue goals.
- Assess and acquire new sales in the region through various business development strategies.
- Ensure estimates are aligned with sales and follow-up procedures are followed.
- Develop and maintain performance-oriented sales initiatives, establishing and updating sales pipeline.
- Responsible for pre-construction contract administration with customers and contractors.
- Provide written reports and presentations to Senior Management.
- Identify and capitalize on new market opportunities.
- Prepare individual and departmental goals and objectives that correspond to operating plan.
- Ensure exceptional customer experience is provided to internal and external customers.
- Conduct sales calls, exhibitions, on site conferences and virtual visits.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or technical field, or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Technical sales experience in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of aluminum, stainless and steel materials is an asset.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in new market penetration.
- Strong stales and marketing strategy development.
- High energy and superb communication skills, with the ability to consultatively demonstrate products highlighting their benefits and advantages to customers.
- Ability to work independently and strong organizational skills to manage your time and resources effectively.
- Strong follow through skills to close leads and action items.
If you feel that you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit your resume to Jennifer Charron at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1 877 227 9548.
If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our Recruitment Specialist and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com