At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is proud to be adding to our team of talented professionals by hiring a Recruitment Specialist! Are you enthusiastic, have excellent customer service skills, previous recruitment and business development experience, and want to join a growing organization in connecting great candidates to meaningful employment opportunities? If so, then we want to hear from you!
What’s In It For You?
- Base Salary Plus Commission with Uncapped Earning Potential
- Fully Remote Work Environment
- Employee Health & Wellness Account
- Flexible Work Hours with the Opportunity for 4-Day Work Weeks in the Summer
- Training & Professional Development Reimbursements
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer / Community Work
- The Opportunity to Work for an Innovative Start-Up Business
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Managing full-cycle recruitment from candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, administration, and reference checking for mid-level to C-level permanent positions across Canada and the United States.
- Actively sourcing and networking to build active and passive talent pools as well as new business opportunities.
- Keeping up to date on best practices, trends, and legislation related to recruitment and human resources.
- Actively utilizing various recruitment platforms, search databases, and networking platforms to source suitable candidates.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date candidate and client information using internal applicant tracking software.
- Utilizing various social media platforms to source candidates, increase brand awareness, and develop new business opportunities.
- Account managing for multiple clients within various sectors of business and providing the highest level of positive customer and candidate experiences.
- Identifying and pursuing strategic partnerships and new business development that align with company values and expand market reach.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous background in customer service, recruitment, or business development.
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and proven success in building strong business relationships.
- Strong sense of urgency, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and tight turnaround times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong listening capabilities.
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Humble, with a passion for helping others.
- Innovative and strong computer skills with Microsoft Suite (Word, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to Jennifer@logicexecutivesearch.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org