At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
We’re growing our team! Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is growing, and we are looking for a Recruitment Specialist. This position will give you the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals! Not only have we been able to successfully help clients across Canada and the US find amazing talent, but we have been able to connect great candidates to meaningful employment opportunities. Are you enthusiastic, have excellent customer service skills, previous recruitment experience, and want the opportunity to join a growing executive search firm? If so, then we want to hear from you!
What’s In It For You?
- Uncapped earning potential
- Remote work
- Professional growth
- The opportunity of a lifetime!
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Managing full cycle recruitment from candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, administration, and reference checking for mid-level to C-level permanent positions across Canada and the United States.
- Actively sourcing and networking to build active and passive talent pools as well as new business opportunities.
- Actively utilizing various recruitment platforms, search databases and networking (LinkedIn) platforms to source suitable candidates.
- Keeping up to date on best practices, trends, and legislation related to recruitment and human resources.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date candidate and client information using internal applicant tracking software.
- Utilizing various social media platforms to source candidates, increase brand awareness, and develop new business opportunities.
- Account managing for multiple clients within various sectors of busines, providing the highest level of positive customer and candidate experience.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to identify current and future staffing needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous background in customer service, recruitment, or business development.
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills.
- Strong business acumen and proven success in building strong business relationships.
- Strong sense of urgency, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and tight turnaround times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong listening skills.
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Humble, with a passion for helping others.
- Innovative and strong computer skills (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org