Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Property Manager to work with a growing organization located in Windsor and serving Southwestern Ontario.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day operations including, monthly reporting and overall planning for a portfolio of rental properties. They will also have the mandate to expand the rental portfolio of properties.
- Understand and oversee all procedures and policies for managing and complying with all municipal or provincial laws
- Review pricing strategies and understand current market rates
- Design and implement management strategies effective in meeting the customers’ needs and requirements.
- Oversee a small team to ensure:
- A safety management system is in place for all tenants
- Oversight of the maintenance and upkeep of property facilities and surroundings
- Efficient coordination of trades and repair staff
- All tenant relationships, requests and emergencies are responded to
- Screening of prospective tenants’ applications to determine individuals best suited for a property
- The serving of N4 forms and all legal documents on days they are due
- Rent is collected on time and tracked
- Payment to all Landlords in timely fashion
- All unites are marketed in order to attract tenants using the web and other forms of advertising materials
- Maintain company website and set up system to manage all service calls
- Develop and grow great landlord (customer) relations
- Partner with realtors, Co-op housing, Town home Associations etc. and make calls to prospective clients
- Pursue all possible options to partner with others by efforts of Networking through social media and in person where possible
- Follow up with prospective customers on a regular basis to remain top of mind
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Has a minimum of 3-5 years in a senior level position at a property management company
- Condo Management experience with a license is considered an asset but not required
- Must have a good understanding of the Ontario Landlord, Tenant Act
- Understands leasing, capital expenses, maintenance, and facility services
- Exceptional communication skills and can liaise between client and tenant
- Professional work ethic and has proven negotiation skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Has exceptional administrative abilities with a proficiency in Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with Yardi Breeze and Simply Accounting
- Previous experience in Sales is an asset
- Available for on call and weekend rotations as per schedule
This is a great opportunity to grow with a dynamic organization who is passionate about their healthy and progressive work culture. This is a full-time management position, including working hours from Monday through Friday and as needed to fulfill the job description.
Salary + bonus/commission, medical benefits and a great working atmosphere!
If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our Recruitment Specialist and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com