Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a locally owned restoration company serving both residential and commercial properties. Primary work is in Windsor, ON, but travel around Southwestern Ontario may be required as jobs become available.
The Project Manager will work to manage all emergency services and assist in developing and implementing systems and processes to enhance customer satisfaction in both the Emergency and Renovation Divisions.
- Manage the emergency and renovation restoration projects for both residential and commercial customers.
- Act as primary lead for on call insurance jobs and will be required to share work between other Project Managers.
- Work with Insurance companies in providing fast response times to mitigate further damage to their insureds, homes, and buildings.
- Assist with the improvement, creation and implementation of policies, processes and KPIs expectations.
- Meet and exceed established targets and train team to do the same to drive positive customer experiences and efficiencies.
- Gain a complete understanding of current software and management systems.
- Assist with growing the business by continuously promoting and representing the company in a positive manner.
- Take initiative by responding to leads and general inquiries.
- Grow the sub-contractor database/network of capable and readily available trades professionals.
- Perform on-site estimations and quotes for development of scope of work.
- Present quotes and ensure budget criteria are being met.
- Work with sub-contractors and or in-house carpenters to deliver on time and on budget.
- When needed, willing and able to jump in and work as part of a crew to get the job done.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Must have an IICRC certification.
- Minimum of 3yrs of experience as a project manager in the restoration, residential, commercial or construction industry.
- Minimum of a high school diploma with a preference given to those with a trades license, and or PMP certification.
- Must have experience with Xactimate and XactAnalysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and project management software, AutoCAD/Solidworks preferred.
- Attention to detail, with good judgment and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiating and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects within a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to build solid partnerships.
- Knowledge of building products and familiarity with relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards in the construction/trades industry.
- The ability to travel within Ontario when required.
- Willing and able to work on-call schedule and after hours when needed.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org