On behalf of the Windsor Jewish Federation & Community Centre, Logic Executive Search is currently recruiting for a Part-Time (25 hours per week) Program Assistant from April 1st 2021 – March 31st 2022.
Applications will be accepted until March 10, 2021.
The Windsor Jewish Federation & Community Centre serves as a busy hub of activity,
enriching life for the Jewish and greater Windsor communities, based on Jewish values. The Windsor Jewish Federation & Community Center welcomes everyone to share in the richness and culture of Jewish life through social, recreational, educational and cultural activities.
As an integral part of the team, the Program Assistant oversees the logistics and implementation of outreach programs.
- Act as a Jewish community resource and connect individuals and families with the programs offered by the Windsor Jewish Federation & Community Centre.
- Help develop and implement effective outreach programs.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Program Director on existing and new programming to engage the Jewish community. Examples include Peretz House programs, Film Festival, virtual Holocaust Remembrance Day, Student Forum, Emerging Gen, Camp Yomee, and Hebrew Collegiate Institute, Windsor Jewish Cookbook and Windsor Jewish Newcomer Program.
- Engage in community activities and be recognized as the point person for outreach and engagement within our Jewish community.
- Actively participate in campaign events and activities.
Education and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience running programs within a Jewish community or Jewish organization.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and able to think outside of the box.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to foster and maintain strong relationships within the community.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Outgoing personality with proven successful experience in community outreach.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Zoom.
- Technologically savvy, with the ability to learn new programs and software quickly.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to Jennifer Charron at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org