At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is currently looking for a Plant Controller to ensure financial reporting and internal audits are carried out in accordance with their company guidelines. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a local industry leader.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including RSP matching
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of group-level financial reporting for the organization
- Managing group-level cash flow reporting and the reconciliation process
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Managing internal audit policy & procedures while ensuring compliance reporting of internal audit results. Following up with operations of non-compliance issues
- Conducting financial analysis or business KPI’s and scorecards
- Interacting with operational business leaders on performance matters
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. Professional Accounting Designation (CA, CPA, CMA, CGA) would be preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a Plant Controller in an automotive or complex manufacturing setting
- Experience with audit, corporate financial reporting, product valuation methods, month-end closing procedures, year-end closing procedures, and external audit preparation
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Comfortable with occasional travel to other divisions as required
- Self-motivated, eager, and able to manage multiple key priorities
- Experience developing business and strategic plans
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com