At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a forward-thinking and fast-growing e-commerce company who is looking to add a Payroll and Accounting Coordinator to their energetic team in Chatham, ON. This position will be responsible for handling payroll, benefits, bookkeeping, general ledger entries, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, account reconciliation, and other financial processes.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time, permanent position
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Competitive base salary
- Career development and continuous learning opportunities
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Processing payroll and reviewing to ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Generating payroll summaries as well as electronic payments
- Managing day-to-day bookkeeping duties for the office, including but not limited to month-end accounting activities, communicating with clients, managing accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, overseeing company cash flow, and preparing monthly statements for management
- Organizing and filing government remittances, including source deductions, EHT, and HST on a monthly basis
- Coordinating the yearly auditing process
- Participating and adding value in meetings with accounting firms, bankers, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- General administration, filing, and other projects and duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in a bookkeeping or accounting administration function
- Certificate in Accounting, Business, or Equivalent
- Experience with Sage 50, including payroll modules
- Possess good fundamental understanding of all facets of accounting
- Working knowledge and experience with payroll in Ontario; experience with payroll in Quebec would be considered an asset
- A desire to learn new technologies and best practices in managing the accounting and financial functions of a private business
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com