At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client in the healthcare space is looking for a full-time Operations Manager, Inpatient Services to join their team. The Operations Manager will manage various units across the facility, including medical/surgical, telemetry, intensive care, obstetrics, and rehab/allied health. This role will be responsible for the overall accountability and responsibility for the patient care and services provided across the facility.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including STD, LTD and life insurance
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Day to day operations of the medical/surgical, telemetry, intensive care, obstetrics, and rehab/allied health units including managing and delivering staff and program schedules
- Maintaining current knowledge of issues and trends in patient care and facilitating best practices and acting as a role model for staff and demonstrating a commitment to patient/family-centered care
- Implementing quality improvement initiatives for the programs in order to enhance the quality of patient care while ensuring that all staff are informed and in compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- Coordinating all care and services provided for patient groups in collaboration with other managers and providers in the facility
- Developing systems to monitor and manage unit operations, progress toward established goals, and patient care outcomes
- Developing and managing an operational budget for the program in collaboration with the Director including preparation of the yearly capital budget, and analyzing management reports, investigating variances, initiating remedial action and evaluating outcomes
- Promoting and facilitating the use of systems that ensure patient needs are being met, and the provision of patient care is consistent with the goals, objectives and standards of the program
- Identifying problems and deficiencies in the delivery of optimal patient care and assisting with the formulation of solutions
- Supporting and assisting Clinical Educators with the identification and planning of patient and staff education programs and in the orientation of new team members to the program
- Developing unit-specific philosophy, goals objectives and standards of patient care and ensuring that these are congruent with the hospital mission, vision & values and strategic plan for the organization
- Other responsibilities and duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in health-related area required
- Minimum 5 years of current, relevant clinical experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong listening skills.
- Master’s Degree (Health Sciences and/or Business) preferred.
- Previous clinical experience in Critical and/or Acute Care preferred.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Humble, with a passion for helping others.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com