At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions Inc. is proud to partner with Erie Shores HealthCare in the search for a Medical Affairs Recruiter and Operations Assistant. Erie Shores HealthCare is a dynamic community hospital located in Leamington, Ontario. Servicing the Leamington, Kingsville, Lakeshore, Essex, Harrow, Belle River, Amherstburg, and Wheatley communities, Erie Shores HealthCare continues to grow and adapt to the communities it serves.
Erie Shores HealthCare is currently home to 72 inpatient beds and a range of patient programs and services including a 24/7 Emergency Department, Ambulatory Care and Oncology Clinic, Outpatient Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services, Laboratory Services, General Surgery, Cardiopulmonary Services, Pharmacy and Rehabilitation Services. Erie Shores HealthCare is committed to improving the health and well-being of the people it serves by leading the development of a sustainable integrated rural health system. As an employer of choice, Erie Shores HealthCare has a culture of caring that makes it the hospital of choice for patients and the communities it serves.
Reporting to the Chief of Staff and Chief Financial Officer, the Medical Affairs Recruiter and Operations Assistant is responsible for providing support and facilitating the efficient operation of the Office of the Chief of Staff. This includes physician recruitment, providing proactive and timely administrative support for daily activities as well as special projects and other assignments as required. Duties include addressing all inquiries received, managing the schedules, and preparing for meetings involving internal and external stakeholders.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including STD, LTD and life insurance
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Managing recruitment, selection, onboarding, and orientation of new employees
- Oversee Medical Affairs processes related to Professional Staff onboarding, orientation, privileges, annual reviews, remuneration, Professional Staff agreements, Alternate Payment Plans, and documentation pertaining to Medical Trainees
- Support the MAC and the Chief of Staff/Chair, MAC in the development and implementation of Professional Staff Human Resources Plan and recruitment planning
- Work to support operational readiness planning in areas impacting medical staff and facilitate communication with medical staff
- In collaboration with the Chief of Staff/Chair, MAC, lead activities to increase and support Professional Staff engagement, and build and foster strong linkages between ESHC and its Professional Staff members
- Review and revise communication strategies and methods to ensure effective communication between Medical Affairs and Professional Staff and other Centre managers and staff
- Act as liaison with external partners including but not limited to government, regulatory colleges and universities
- Lead and direct special projects and policy development related to Medical Affairs administration
- Support physician payments and submissions to external agencies as required
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience in a healthcare environment
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business administration/Human Resources or related studies required
- Exceptional organization and time management skills in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to be flexible and adaptive to change as necessary
- Able to complete work with minimal supervision
- Experience with information management systems for projects and/or departments, including records management considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to exercise professional judgement and make decisions independently
- Able to maintain a high standard of confidentiality
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with particular emphasis on customer service
- Excellent business communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to communicate and to cultivate fruitful, diplomatic relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and databases
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org