At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client, one of the largest public accounting firms in Canada, is looking for a Manager Internal Operations to join their team in Windsor, Ontario. The Manager of Internal Operations will report directly into the CFO and is responsible for ensuring various internal processes such as Team Management, Resource Allocation, Quality Assurance, Data Analysis & Reporting, Compliance & Risk Management, and Continuous Improvement operate efficiently throughout the organization.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Starting on Day 1
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Group Pension Plan Available
- Professional Training & Development Reimbursements
- Opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest-growing public accounting firms in Canada
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Assessing existing processes and conducting gap analyses to identify inefficiencies and provide improvement/optimization recommendations.
- Driving productivity and efficiency throughout the firm by leading key special projects/initiatives.
- Supporting and having oversight of key departments and their initiatives which can include, but are not limited to: Internal Support Team, Managed Service Providers, Firm Administration, Human Resources, and IT.
- Providing leadership, guidance, and support to team members, as well as facilitating training and development initiatives.
- Allocating resources to ensure that operations are supported including the optimization of resource utilization and coordinating with other departments to ensure alignment of objectives and the coordination of initiatives.
- Monitoring and analyzing key performance metrics, generating reports, and facilitating strategic planning processes based on results.
- Embracing a culture of continuous improvement where feedback is encourages and where initiatives for innovation and process enhancement are actively pursued.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post Secondary degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or other related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a professional services work environment.
- Proven experience in operations management, with a focus on process optimization and team leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across different departments and levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Certification in Operations Management (Such as PMP) would be considered an asset.
- Certification in Accounting (Such as CPA, CGA, CMA, etc.) would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software would be considered an asset.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org