Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions strives to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a well-known multi-disciplinary group of companies located in Windsor, ON and is looking to add a Finance Manager to their already well-established team. The Finance Manager will lead Accounting Advisory Services and will report directly to the Partners. The Finance Manager will be responsible to manage and lead the accounting and assurance team, as well as support the business and transaction advisory practice.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Benefits Package
- Great Work Culture
In Summary, The Financial Manager Will:
- Communicate directly with clients through correspondence, meetings, and discussions, as well as Partners and other professional staff throughout the assurance and non-assurance engagements.
- Generate new business opportunities by promoting the firm’s expertise and services, as well as developing ideas and solutions.
- Assist accounting clients with an internal review of the key accounting cycles, internal controls and recording of transactions, account reconciliations, month-end procedures, preparation of the year-end records and internal financial reporting.
As The Successful Candidate, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Preparing and reviewing compilation, reviewing and auditing engagements and related tax filings to ensure compliance with Firm and professional standards and reporting requirements.
- Managing timelines and budgets on engagements assigned.
- Assisting in business valuation, litigation support assignments, and forensic accounting investigations engagements, as needed.
- Developing, mentoring, and training team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a public accounting firm
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in a reputed public accounting firm
- CPA professional designation required
- Strong technical skills, including in-depth knowledge of ASPE and IFRS standards, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Proactive, client service approach with strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external parties to meet tight deadlines and resolve issues
- Technical knowledge of IFRS would be an asset
- Proficiency with Caseware, TaxPrep, Sage and Quickbooks would be considered an asset
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com or click Apply for job below.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org