Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager for one of the most technically advanced facilities in the world, located in St. Thomas, ON.
Join a growing organization that takes pride in their work and invests in their employees. This position offers a competitive compensation package, performance-based bonus, RRSP, benefits package, and continuing growth opportunity.
- Oversee and monitor all 5S activities and personnel in matters regarding safety, policy application, employee relations and continuous improvement.
- Assist with establishing business plans, goals and objectives and ensure they are met.
- Plan and direct the maintenance and use of all machinery, equipment, and manpower to achieve the most effective results.
- Develop programs for record retention, continuous improvement, build standards, job training and Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure that workplace inspections are conducted, and unsafe conditions or acts are addressed.
- Participate in the planning of Operating and capital budgets, manpower, CIP and cost reduction plans, Quality, Safety, Environmental and Employee satisfaction.
- Educate, support, and promote corporate initiatives.
- Manage the department by ensuring that unbiased counseling, performance feedback and corrective actions are being addressed when needed.
Education and Qualifications:
- Completion of a 2-year Engineering program.
- Minimum of 5 years of related leadership experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading a large maintenance group in an automotive setting.
- Strong background in continuous improvement initiatives and cost reduction strategies.
- Flexible to work shift work when required to meet internal/external customer requirements.
- Proven strong leadership skills to coach and develop a team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com