At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client, a consumer goods company is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The logistics coordinator is responsible for managing the distribution of inventory throughout the supply chain and analyzing operational costs. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team that works collaboratively and thinks outside the box.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Education and professional development assistance
- RRSP matching
- Fitness incentives
- Relocation allowance
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Controlling the distribution of inventory within the supply chain based on forecasting
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in distribution centers
- Reconciling inventory
- Managing retail marketplaces
- Preparing reports on stock and sales to determine replenishment quantities
- Leading and managing third part inventory counts, and system checks
- Preparing shipping documents (commercial invoices, bills of landing, packing lists)
- Working with customs brokers and carriers
- Identifying systems and policies to improve efficiencies
- Researching and comparing contracts for shipping and third parties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post secondary education in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations or related field
- 3+ years of Logistics experience
- Previous experience utilizing an ERP system
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience dealing with inventory management and distribution
- Experience managing Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
- Experience with NetSuite
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com