At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join a market leader in complete growing systems for greenhouse horticulture in Leamington, ON. This position is responsible for overseeing various aspects of supply chain management in the organization.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary
- Working for a dynamic and quickly growing organization
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Managing all aspects of shipping routes and delivery and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Planning and tracking shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Communicating with suppliers and customers to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Verify courier paperwork before the billing process.
- Exploring new ways to lower shipping costs without sacrificing quality.
- Networking and building relationships with shipping companies both locally and nationally.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 – 5 years logistics experience with international air/ocean/ground freight movement.
- Experience with the US and Canadian HTS.
- Familiarity with Incoterms.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Sage 50.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong problem-solving skills, organization, and attention to detail.
- Assertive communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com