Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Lead Electrician to join a leading manufacturer in Canada and the United States. This position is based in Windsor, Ontario.
The Lead Electrician will be responsible for the coordination and assignment of activities related to maintenance and facility operations. This position will also be responsible for ensuring all timing schedules and trade regulations are adhered to for the Windsor facility. The Lead Electrician supports the Production Manager by acting as a liaison in matters regarding policy application, and continuous improvement for processes and productivity. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a comprehensive benefit plan, an RRSP and a competitive bonus plan.
- Coordinate preventative and predictive maintenance planning for the facility. Perform repair, modification, and installation activities for new and existing equipment.
- Execute daily/weekly/monthly PM assignments, complete follow-up and monitors PM schedule.
- Conduct daily communication meetings with Operations Management. Monitor and share key performance indicators (KPIs) results with employees to encourage continuous improvement results. Communicate and report maintenance department progress/results.
- Assist with maintenance capacity planning to meet future objectives.
- Ensures compliance with all Health and Safety programs in accordance with OSHA; ensures Company procedures regarding safety rules and regulations are consistently followed.
- Maintain safety standards of equipment, clean work area, and perform all duties in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA and internal safety policies.
- Assist in the development of procedures and methods to improve Safety, Quality and Cost. Assist with the implementation of new Maintenance Programs (Software and Processes).
- Order materials required for repair, modification, installation, and maintenance of equipment in accordance with internal policies. Participate in quotations and follow-up related to new projects and the design and/or redesign of new or used equipment.
- Ensure proper documentation of all processes, equipment, systems.
- Develop and maintain peer relationships. Teach, coach and mentor direct or indirect reports.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Post-secondary diploma or specialized course in Mechanical, Electrical, or equivalent
- Certification of Qualification as Electrical/Mechanical; or equivalent work-related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in manufacturing operations; experience with supervision of people or equipment would be considered an asset.
- Knowledgeable in Robotics, PLC (Allen Bradley) and electrical.
- Knowledgeable in machining.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Preventative Maintenance Systems.
- Analytical, detail orientated, and exceptional planning skills.
- Organized, and able to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Ability to interact with others in multiple areas of the organization.
- A valid driver’s license and passport are required for travel.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com