At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is based in Windsor ON and is looking to add an IT Tier 2 Technical Support Associate to join a team of local professionals consisting of experts in the field of IT Services, Network Engineering, Software Development, Design, and Client Services. The ideal candidate is well versed and experienced in support desk escalations and is open to learning and growing into a project implanter role.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Energetic and passionate organization
- Strong growth opportunities
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Working with the Infrastructure team for maintenance on servers, network, and backups.
- Supporting with technical issues and all hardware user workstations, laptops, mobile devices, printers, and video conferencing equipment.
- Monitoring physical and technical security risks to data software and hardware.
- Assisting with current IT projects and providing advice on IT systems, strategy, and system delivery.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Updating and adhering to all policy and procedures, including quick references and standard operating procedures.
- Communicating effectively with customers and internal staff ensuring an exceptional customer and co-worker experience.
- Demonstrating excellent self-management skills by managing loose-ends and task follow-throughs.
- Performing timely administration using concise technical writing techniques that provide the customer and internal staff with professional documentation.
- Other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University level Computer Science degree, or a college level computer Systems Technology diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of support desk experience.
- Knowledge and interest in implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the following processes: VPN, routers, firewalls, switches, wireless, SAN, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Server, Microsoft Active Directory, Terminal Services, virtualization, fault tolerance, disaster recovery and data backup.
- Well versed in current IT trends, software and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expresses interest and commitment to continuous learning.
- Willingness to help and take initiative.
- Able to multi-task while remaining highly organized.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com