Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for an IT Technical Analyst for a leading manufacturing company serving the global market. This position is based in Windsor, Ontario.
This is a full-time opportunity offering a competitive salary, health benefits and an RRSP contribution. The ideal candidate is willing to roll up their sleeves and assist with putting programs and processes in place to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Work with the Infrastructure team for maintenance on servers, network, and backups.
- Support with technical issues and all hardware user workstations, laptops, mobile devices, printers, and video conferencing equipment.
- Monitor physical and technical security risks to data software and hardware.
- Assist on current IT projects and provides advice on IT systems, strategy, and system delivery.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and assist with training in the department.
- Update and adhere to all policy and procedures, including quick references and standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Post-secondary diploma or specialized course in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Equivalent.
- ITIL Certification or 4 Foundation
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in manufacturing.
- Technical knowledge in: CompTIA A+, Power Shell & Scripting and database administration.
- Proficiency in Azure, SQL, MySQL SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Office 365, and Java.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in advanced threat protection antivirus, antispam, Kaspersky/Webroot.
- Well versed in current IT trends, software and troubleshooting techniques.
- Willingness to help and take initiative.
- Able to multi-task while remaining highly organized.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com