At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client, a well-established public accounting firm, is looking for an International Tax Accountant to join their team in Windsor, Ontario. The International Tax Accountant will be primarily responsible for supporting international companies with Canadian tax regulations including providing strategic tax planning, compliance, and advisory services.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Starting on Day 1
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Group Pension Plan Available
- Professional Training & Development Reimbursements
- Opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest-growing public accounting firms in Canada
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Conducting in-depth analysis of client’s international tax structures and operations to identify opportunities for tax optimization and risk mitigation.
- Assist clients in understanding and navigating complex international tax laws, regulations, and treaties to achieve their business objectives while minimizing tax liabilities.
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with clients by delivering exceptional service and value-added insights on international tax matters.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to clients, keeping them informed of emerging trends, regulatory changes, and industry developments impacting their international tax landscape.
- Performing technical research and documenting tax plan recommendations to clients.
- Collaborate with engagement teams and partners to identify opportunities for cross-selling other tax and advisory services to clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, or related fields.
- 3 – 7 years of accounting experience, with a preference for tax accounting.
- Successful completion of the Common Final Evaluation (CFE) and working towards CPA designation.
- Strong technical knowledge of tax laws, regulations, and transfer pricing principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and potential solutions independently or in a team-based environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on client service and engagement.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting deadlines.
- Tax experience in a Professional Services Firm would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com