At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their leading manufacturing organization based in Tilbury, Ontario. This role will be responsible for managing people management and strategy across the organization.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation package and bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Opportunities for continuous growth
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Consulting and guiding assigned client groups on various HR issues (e.g. investigations, conflict resolution, return to work accommodations, etc).
- Remaining current on relevant HR legislation, evaluating and ensuring compliance with existing HR policies, programs, and procedures.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization and human resources (e.g. Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Communications, Legal, etc.)
- Managing the activities and performance of the human resources team.
- Working in partnership with managers across the facility to support recruitment needs, HR programs, performance reviews, coaching and guidance.
- Analyzing HR key performance indicators to provide data-driven recommendations for improvements to HR programs to the Director of HR and to measure progress against goals.
- Maintaining communication with all departments to identify and address areas of concern.
- Following up and mediating employee concerns to come to an equitable resolution.
- Managing the administration of the company benefits program, including leaves of absence (STD, LTD) and return to work programs.
- Managing the HR budget for the facility, as well as forecasting expenditures for the fiscal year.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in HR, Business Administration, or related area of study.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, with 2+ years of people management experience.
- Proficient with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Applicant Tracking Systems, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Manufacturing experience would be considered a definite asset.
- Ability to build good working relationships with a team player attitude.
- CHRP/CHRL would be considered an asset.
- Ability to travel as required.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com