At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a global automotive supplier that is looking to add a dedicated Human Resources Generalist to join their team in Dresden, Ontario. The Human Resources Generalist reports directly to the HR Manager, and is responsible for full-cycle support of the HR department.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP with matching
- Annual bonus structure
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Ensuring compliance with all employment laws, codes, and standards
- Assisting employees with payroll and benefit inquiries/submissions
- Managing both full-time and temporary worker recruitment
- Conducting new hire training and orientation
- Performing administration tasks to ensure new hires are entered into the HR systems accordingly
- Overviewing and ensuring that all company training and records are maintained and up to date
- Responding to and supporting with all WSIB claims and investigations
- Coordinating all unemployment documentation
- Assisting employees with any organization requests, concerns, or other HR-related inquiries
- Planning and organizing any company-sponsored events or activities
- Providing support and implementing improvements to the HR department where applicable
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-Secondary degree in Human Resources or Business Management
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a unionized HR environment
- Strong capabilities with all Microsoft software applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR best practices
- Strong data analysis skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent English communication abilities
- Experience with ADP and Success Factors is considered an asset
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org