At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client, a consumer goods company is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The HR Generalist is responsible for strategic and administrative projects and will be involved in various areas of HR including training & development, performance management, health and safety, compensation/benefits and employee relations.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Education and professional development assistance
- RRSP matching
- Fitness incentives
- Relocation allowance
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Assisting team members with any HR concerns and acting as the main point of contact
- Maintaining the employee handbook, company policies, employee director and organizational chart
- Managing and leading training and development activities
- Overseeing the annual performance review process
- Supporting and administering the progressive discipline program
- Conducting investigations
- Sitting on the JHSC and scheduling and assisting with walkthroughs and managing H&S concerns
- Working on various HR projects and maintaining team member files
- Acting as the back-up for payroll processing and assisting HR coordinator with recruitment as needed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post secondary education in Human Resources or Business
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Strong understand of employment legislation
- Previous experience with Health & Safety
- Knowledge and experience with conducting workplace investigations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- CHRP designation
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Experience managing large-scale HR projects
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com