At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is looking to add a Human Resources Generalist to join the corporate office of a well-known, multi-faceted manufacturing company located in Windsor, ON. As part of the HR team, the successful incumbent will perform tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to performance reviews, recruitment, compensation, benefits, disciplinary matters and disputes, investigations, recognition, occupational health and safety, training, and development.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Benefits plan
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Participating in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations as required.
- Promoting, implementing, and communicating activities regarding policies, regulations and standards related to employment and occupational issues for hourly and salaried staff.
- Assisting in recruitment, onboarding, as well as training and development initiatives as required.
- Promoting HR programs to create an effective and conflict-free workplace.
- Offering accurate information/support to employees on HR-related topics such as compensation, benefits, and leaves; and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Responsible for hourly employee attendance tracking, vacation tracking, and issuing of appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintaining and communicating company policy to supervisors and associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience working in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment.
- CHRP/CHRL designation preferred.
- Experience working with staffing agencies for temporary recruitment needs.
- Great at fostering and maintaining strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong administrative skills and high attention to detail.
- Collaborative, proactive, and results driven.
- Effective communicator and negotiator.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org