At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a forward-thinking industry leader looking for a Financial Analyst to join their Windsor, ON manufacturing facility.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader that services customers globally
- Benefits and RRSP contribution
- An organization focused on innovation and empowering business
- Growth and development opportunity
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Provide financial analysis including reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and operational analysis
- Support continuous improvement projects and ad-hoc analysis by performing financial modeling for key investment decisions
- Develop and implement effective financial planning and analysis models to measure performance, set targets and organizational goals
- Analyze performance data, business risk, and financial results to provide recommendations to improve performance
- Research and evaluate past trends and provide forecasting data
- Coordinate and update budgets and forecasts
- Perform financial analysis to forecast and identify and communicate variances
- Work cross-functionally to develop financial models in order to support the business
- Build and generate analysis from a variety of data sources and functional groups
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance or related field of study
- Strong understanding of P&Ls and profitability drivers
- Experience budgeting, forecasting and ability to perform financial modeling
- Strong communication, analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, constantly changing work environment
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- 1 – 3 years financial analysis experience in a manufacturing/production facility
- Strong understanding of financial analysis principles and their application
- Continuously looks for ways to improve processes to be more efficient
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org