Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for one of the most technically advanced facilities in the world, located in St. Thomas, ON.
Join a growing organization that takes pride in their work and invests in their employees. This position offers a competitive compensation package, RRSP, benefits package, and continuing growth opportunity.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures of systems for all required financial tracking.
- Maintain the cost tracking and allocation system by collecting and analyzing operation data and establishing standard or expected costs.
- Protect the assets of the company by continual review and awareness of internal control issues.
- Analyze Cost Centre Reports for MOH analysis.
- Perform regular fixed asset audits and explain all plant scrap costs.
- Reconcile and be able to discuss changes to production and MRO Inventory related balance sheet accounts.
- Understand and explain all changes to budgeted or forecasted gross margin, compared to current results.
- Managed financial records.
- Assist with the annual business plan.
- Prepare returns for Stats Canada.
- Maintain master record general ledger and HFM mapping.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree.
- Completion of CPA or in the process of completing course.
- Minimum of 2 years of general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience performing year end working papers.
- Strong Excel skills and working knowledge in Hyperion considered an asset.
- Strong background in continuous improvement initiatives and cost reduction strategies
- Flexible to work shift work when required to meet internal/external customer requirements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org