At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a leading-edge ultrasonic technologies company looking to add a Final Product Designer to their organization in Windsor, ON. The ideal candidate will have experience in various high-tech projects and the ability to not only design but produce products in volume.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Coordinating and completing projects to schedule specifications, specific quality, and legislation standards.
- Designing using SolidWorks and using mechanical and electrical systems to leverage new designs for clients, projects, etc.
- Participating in multi-disciplinary projects and work in collaboration with engineering group and research scientists in the organization.
- Creating technical documentation and document work and projects.
- Designing electrical panels and hardware for manufacturing and serviceability.
- Participating in project meetings to compare quotes, specifications, and metrics from projections to completed projects.
- Designing of enclosures for PCBs including interface ports and displays, while maintaining a specified IP rating.
- Continuously improving mechanical design division.
- Contributing to goals to enhance safety, functionality, and reduce costs.
- Working independently on various projects and effectively with other engineering groups within the organization.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical design technology with an emphasis on customer automation solutions.
- Experience using SolidWorks, Mechanical Layout and Thermodynamics.
- Experience with Design Visioning Tools.
- Knowledge of industrial buses and interfaces, their physical layouts and how to properly pass them through panel enclosures.
- Knowledge of safety certification standards: CSA, ULC, CE, etc.
- Mechanical prototyping abilities and familiarity with basic machine shop equipment: lathes, mills, welders, etc.
- A general mechanical aptitude and ability to use common hand and power tools.
- Analytical, organized, and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and take full responsibility for projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org