Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Field Supervisor to join a leading manufacturer with operations in Canada and the United States. This position is based in Etobicoke, Ontario.
As an integral part of the project management team, the Field Supervisor is responsible for supporting job sites, maintaining effective working relationships with customers, exceeding quality expectations and timely completion of projects.
- Adhere to provincial and federal regulatory health and safety requirements
- Lead site opening training, toolbox talks, job hazard analysis and audit functions
- Participate in project launch meetings
- Establish direct relationships with clients for project scheduling, coordination and all necessary communications
- Adhere to project schedule deadlines and monitor milestones to ensure timely delivery and installation of product
- Coordinate deliveries to site with customer and work with subcontractors
- Review purchase orders for accuracy
- Report on materials on site, project progress and key metrics/deliverables
- Complete project completion audits
- Provide field technical support and training
- Engage in process improvement initiatives
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a site supervisor in the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety
- Attention to detail, have good judgment and analytical skills
- The ability to travel to construction sites within Ontario if required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build solid partnerships
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com