Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for an Engineering Design Leader/Mold Designer for an innovative provider of quality tooling solutions based in Windsor, ON. Experience with plastic injection molds or mold components is required.
Join a growing organization that takes pride in their work and invests in their employees. This position offers a competitive compensation package, pension plan, benefits package, and continuing education allowance.
- Oversee a high-performing team of Mold Designers and Surface Modelers
- Lead and complete mold design from feasibility to final design
- Focus on continuous improvement initiatives and design process improvements
- Lead internal and customer design reviews
- Participate in post tryout meetings and assist in troubleshooting quality issues
- Review designs for quality and accuracy and ensure optimal molding conditions
- Ensure projects are completed within proper timelines and within budget
- Participate in aspects related to the part data from mold design through to mold build process
Education and Qualifications:
- Mold Making Certificate or related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years experience in mold making in a progressive environment
- Experience in the automotive sector specifically with plastic injection molds and mold components
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of mold design
- Ability to multitask and results driven
- Knowledge of Siemens NX considered an asset
- Surfacing knowledge also considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of people
- Lead by example with the highest level of trust and integrity
- Process oriented with strong problem-solving skills
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 226 683 0033 for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com