Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for a well-known manufacturing company in Windsor, ON.
This position will be responsible for the coordination of activities associated with lean manufacturing to achieve the most effective and efficient way to manufacture products at high quality and reliable levels in a consistent basis. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, bonus, full health benefits, RRSP contribution and vacation.
- Manage launch activities such as run at rate, process development and all pre-production.
- Develop cell and plant layouts and implement.
- Optimize manufacturing operations thru analytical studies of the current operating parameters, such as, production methods and processes on a continuous basis.
- Analyze, thru CAD and other systems, utilization, layout, workflow and shop floor inventory control and initiate appropriate activities to improve. I.E 5s etc.
- Participate in a cross-functional internal continuous improvement activities and document aspects of R&D for claiming purposes.
- Commission, sign off and implement equipment for secondary operations.
- Working in compliance with Quality Business Operating Systems and health and safety and environmental legislation.
- Assist Program Engineers in activities related to new program launches and engineering changes.
- Oversee the design, purchase, installation and operation of all plant equipment as required
- Oversee the design, development, validation and purchase of all racks from prototype to production stages.
- Promote an atmosphere of team work at all times and ensure that a clean and safe work environment is always maintained.
- Assist in any way to any employee, necessary to promote a successful operation emphasizing customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training and understand all job tasks.
- Complete any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Must have 4-5 years of experience in a fast-paced manufacturing engineering environment
- Certified Engineering Technologist professional designation or higher
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Legislation, regulations, standards and Company Health & Safety policies is a must
- Must have the ability to operate a CAD system (preferably CADKEY or Keycreator)
- Attention to detail coupled with good judgment and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, verbally, and in writing, with team members and customers
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our Recruitment Specialist and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com