At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a growing organization that takes pride in its work and has completed impressive major electrical projects and infrastructure improvements. They are looking to add an Electrical Estimator to join a leading electrical contractor conducting business throughout Southwestern Ontario.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Bonus structure
- RRSP match
- A company vehicle
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Estimating electrical projects throughout Southwestern Ontario to create accurate quotes and bills of material.
- Reading electrical drawings, preparing material take-offs and labour hour breakdowns for cost analysis.
- Preparing proposals for customers, communicate changes and manage pertinent information to the function of estimating.
- Collecting and analyzing quotes from suppliers and subcontractors during the bidding process to obtain the complete bid package pricing and qualification information.
- Ensuring accuracy and completion of customer proposals in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with wholesalers and distribution companies to ensure materials are received on time and projects meet required deadlines.
- Conducting site visits to provide accuracy of quoting information.
- Ensuring customer requirements and quote standards are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Suggesting and implementing new systems to streamline and improve quoting process.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 – 5 years experience as an Electrical Estimator in the construction field.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and electrical drawings.
- Electrical Engineering degree or diploma or trade experience.
- Strong understanding of Canadian and Ontario Electrical Codes.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel.
- Project management skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com