At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a leading-edge ultrasonic technologies company located in Windsor, ON. The ideal candidate for this posting will have experience in various high-tech projects and the ability to not only design but produce products in volume.
What’s In It For You?
· Full-time, permanent position
· Competitive salary
· Bonus plan
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
· Coordinating and completing projects to schedule specifications, specific quality, and legislation standards.
· Designing using SolidWorks and understanding and using mechanical and electrical systems to leverage new designs for clients, projects, etc.
· Participating in multi-disciplinary projects and working in collaboration with engineering group and research scientists in the organization.
· Creating technical documentation and documenting work and projects.
· Designing electrical panels and hardware for manufacturing and serviceability.
· Participating in project meetings to compare quotes, specifications, and metrics from projections to completed projects.
· Continuously improving mechanical design divisions.
· Contributing to goals to enhance safety, functionality, and reduce costs.
· Working closely with the research scientists.
· Working independently on various projects and effectively with other engineering groups within the organization.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology diploma.
· High speed digital and analog circuit design, PCB layout and schematic capture using professional design software.
· Firmware development using C/C++ in an embedded environment.
· Experience with common electronic communication standards: USB, I2C, SPI, UART, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485.
· Electronics prototyping abilities including fine pitch soldering and familiarity with basic electronics lab equipment: Power supply, Oscilloscope, Functioning Generator, etc.
· Experience with source code versioning tools in particular git.
· Experience with design and layout of control panels used in an industrial environment.
· Basic experience with solid modelling, mechanical layout and heat flow.
· Ability to create technical documentation and a habit of documenting own work.
· A general mechanical aptitude and ability to use common hand and power tools, i.e., Screwdriver, ratchet set, tap and die set, drill press, bandsaw.
· Working knowledge of Linux would be an asset.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org