At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client, a innovative consumer goods company is looking for a Director of Information Systems & Operations to join their team in Niagara Falls, Ontario. This role is responsible for overseeing the Information Systems, Logistics and Inventory and Warehouse teams and involved in strategy and project planning.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Education and professional development assistance
- RRSP matching
- Fitness incentives
- Relocation allowance
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Overseeing, mentoring, and leading the Information Systems and Operations teams
- Developing annual department objectives and establishing clear priorities while ensuring timelines are being adhered to
- Supporting teams by assisting with challenges and developing individual goals, conducting feedback sessions and performance reviews
- Working on projects to improve business processes through optimization and automation of software
- Overseeing annual budgets and negotiating pricing with vendors
- Managing projects with cross functional teams and creating detailed project plans, schedules while monitoring project progress, identifying, and resolving issues/risks (Projects involve initiatives related to E-Commerce, CRM, ERP, facility and warehouse related projects, etc)
- Recommending improvements, technology upgrades and integration changes to increase efficiency and meet company goals
- Managing processes related to inventory distribution, inventory forecasting, and making recommendations for improvements
- Overseeing vendor relations for third party warehouses, logistics services and contract manufacturers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post secondary education in Business, Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years of leadership experience, with 5 years handling large projects
- Experience managing multiple business units simultaneously
- Experience with ERP or CRM projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- PMP, Six Sigma or CCMA designation
- Experience working in a e-commerce environment
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org