Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Corporate Recruiter/HR Specialist to join a dynamic and cohesive Human Resources team in a leading manufacturing facility in Windsor, Ontario.
This Specialist role will have a strong focus on the recruitment process (approximately 50 – 60%). The role will also be responsible for supporting the Corporate client group in the areas of employee relations, performance management and employee engagement.
- Full cycle recruiting including request to hire, applicant tracking, job posting, candidate testing/ screening, interviews and candidate communications.
- Provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate managers and senior leaders on recruitment and associated policies.
- Develop and manage the organizational structure and talent pool that supports company goals.
- Ensure that sufficient resources are available including training, safety requirements, personnel procedures and work instructions.
- Act as the project manager for implementations, updates and integrations for new or established systems as requested involving project stakeholders.
- Develop and manage HR infrastructure (policies and procedures) that support the organizational core business goals.
- Champion the investigation of employee relations issues including the development and implementation of recommendations.
- Lead the Corporate Performance Management process including job descriptions, performance discussions, evaluations and record keeping.
- Direct people managers in maintaining positive employee relations and a safe work environment.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post-Secondary College or University level education or equivalent
- Human Resource related degree/major or have completed or working towards the completion of a recognized Professional Human Resources Designation (ie CHRP)
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years progressive experience in human resources
- Strong strategic agility with the ability to create plans for vision implementation
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, trust and composure seen to be approachable by all levels of the organization.
If you feel that you meet the qualifications for this position, please submit your resume to Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our Recruitment Specialist and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com