At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
We’re growing our team! Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is growing, and we are looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our team. This is a remote position open to candidates in London, Sarnia, or Ottawa. This role requires strategic planning to understand client’s unique business needs, challenges, and opportunities in which Logic can provide strong value-added solutions. Are you enthusiastic, have excellent customer service skills, an entrepreneurial background, previous business development experience, and want the opportunity to join a growing executive search firm? If so, then we want to hear from you!
What’s In It For You?
- Uncapped earning potential
- Remote work
- Professional growth
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to work with a growing start-up experiencing significant growth across Canada and into the United States
- Ability to build and develop new client/candidate markets
- Opportunity to work with a high-performing team
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Actively prospecting and generating leads to establish, build, and maintain an ongoing client base.
- Developing and engaging in innovative client and candidate sourcing strategies and attending networking and industry events.
- Recruiting employers and other community organizations to participate in client job placements and any other applicable job programs.
- Engaging with potential clients to understand their specific business challenges, needs, and requirements.
- Educating and advising clients about Logic’s recruitment and human resources services.
- Developing professional, consistent, and on-going relationships with employers and other organizations.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to identifying current and future staffing needs.
- Collaborating with the Recruitment Specialists to support and assist in developing, improving, and implementing successful job search programs and opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary education, preferably a university degree or college diploma in Business, Commerce, or Marketing.
- 1 – 5 years of experience in field sales, account management, new business development, or sales development.
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), prospecting and lead generation practices.
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills.
- Strong business acumen and proven success in building strong business relationships.
- Relationship management skills and a proven ability to develop rapport with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimal travel required to local client sites.
- Results oriented with a self-starter mentality.
- Ability to work independently while managing priorities.
- Problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org