Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Property Manager to work with a growing organization located in Windsor and serving Southwestern Ontario.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day operations including, monthly reporting and overall planning for a portfolio of rental properties. They will also have the mandate to expand the rental portfolio of properties.
- Understand and oversee all procedures and policies for managing and complying with all municipal or provincial laws
- Review pricing strategies and understand current market rates
- Design and implement management strategies effective in meeting the customers’ needs and requirements.
- Oversee a small team to ensure:
- A safety management system is in place for all tenants
- Oversight of the maintenance and upkeep of property facilities and surroundings
- Efficient coordination of trades and repair staff
- All tenant relationships, requests and emergencies are responded to
- Screening of prospective tenants’ applications to determine individuals best suited for a property
- The serving of N4 forms and all legal documents on days they are due
- Rent is collected on time and tracked
- Payment to all Landlords in timely fashion
- All unites are marketed in order to attract tenants using the web and other forms of advertising materials
- Maintain company website and set up system to manage all service calls
- Develop and grow great landlord (customer) relations
- Partner with realtors, Co-op housing, Town home Associations etc. and make calls to prospective clients
- Pursue all possible options to partner with others by efforts of Networking through social media and in person where possible
- Follow up with prospective customers on a regular basis to remain top of mind
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Has a minimum of 3-5 years in a senior level position at a property management company
- Condo Management experience with a license is considered an asset but not required
- Must have a good understanding of the Ontario Landlord, Tenant Act
- Understands leasing, capital expenses, maintenance, and facility services
- Exceptional communication skills and can liaise between client and tenant
- Professional work ethic and has proven negotiation skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Has exceptional administrative abilities with a proficiency in Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with Yardi Breeze and Simply Accounting
- Previous experience in Sales is an asset
- Available for on call and weekend rotations as per schedule
This is a great opportunity to grow with a dynamic organization who is passionate about their healthy and progressive work culture. This is a full-time management position, including working hours from Monday through Friday and as needed to fulfill the job description.
Salary + bonus/commission, medical benefits and a great working atmosphere!
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org