At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client, a well-known public accounting firm is looking for an Assurance and Advisory Manager to join their team in Windsor, Ontario. The ideal candidate is someone who is dedicated, analytical and passionate about their work and looking for long term growth and development.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Flexible hours and work life balance
- Summer Fridays (Closed on Fridays during the summer months)
- Professional Training & Development Reimbursements
- Opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest-growing public accounting firms in Canada
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Providing assurance and accounting services to clients
- Managing budgets, WIP, billing, collection, and variance recognition
- Handling client concerns
- Promoting the firms service and generating new business opportunities
- Developing junior and senior staff by providing mentorship and training
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary education in Business, preferably with a focus in accounting
- CPA designation
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting, with experience in audit functions
- Expertise of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises, IFRS and Canadian corporate and personal tax
- Proficiency in MS Office, CaseWare and a tax return software
- Strong interpersonal skills with an attention to detail
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com