Our client, a growing organization in the agricultural sector, is looking to add an AP/Accounting Clerk to their team in Kingsville, ON. This is a full time, permanent position based fully onsite.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Opportunities for continuous growth
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Matching Purchase Orders and Packing Slips (receiving documents) to invoices.
- Ensuring and obtaining appropriate approvals have been received on purchases prior to processing invoices.
- Verify prices to pricing schedules and purchase orders to validate accuracy of invoices.
- Assist with entering invoices into the accounting software (JDE) using appropriate General Ledger (GL) accounts as outlined.
- Preparing and coding invoices for payment as directed by the Controller and/or CFO; assist with processing payments.
- Verifying and requesting banking information for vendors.
- Organizing filing of Accounts Payable/Receivable documents.
- Preparing and posting bank deposits.
- Calculating and posting general journal entries and accruals for month-end.
- Posting bank transactions to the system and assist with preparation of financial reports as required.
- Involvement in training on migration of new version of ERP system and assist with system improvements.
- AP analysis as requested.
- Preparation of month-end summary reports to vendors/customers.
- Assisting with requesting and reconciling vendor/customer statements to ensure all invoices are captured.
- Assisting with audit/month-end inquiries.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Education in Business, Accounting, Finance, or similar field.
- 2+ years relevant accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and strong knowledge in Excel – experience with pivot tables, queries, VLOOKUP’s.
- Experience utilizing an ERP system.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with the attention to detail.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org