At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client, a multi-faceted supplier in the automotive industry is seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join their new Shared Services team in Windsor, ON. This company prides themselves on their dedication to make every effort on continuous improvement. They understand that it’s their employees who bring it all together and therefore are committed to rewarding such performance, dedication, and loyalty.
What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to be part of a new integration, and the chance to prove and grow your skills.
- In addition to the base salary, the position has the potential to earn an annual performance-based bonus, pension plan, benefits, and vacation.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Process the entire A/R cycle in a timely and organized manner, meeting all required deadlines according to company policy.
- Invoice all the packing slips that are ready for invoicing in the system and maintain the files with all applicable documentation. Run required reports and analyze to determine required invoicing to customers for various plants.
- Maintain files with all applicable documentation.
- Match customer invoices to payments made by customers to ensure that the amounts being received are the same as the ‘agreed-upon’ invoiced price and enter the receipts into the accounting system.
- Follow up on any discrepancies to maintain all customers accounts are in good standing and in accordance with the company policy.
- In the case of overdue accounts, make collection calls to outstanding customer accounts.
- Run month end reports as required and maintain A/R files.
- As required, go the bank for regular company deposits.
- Assist, as required, to answer phones, greet visitors, complete bank deposits, process letters and memos and prepare customs documentation.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a graduate of a college or University Accounting Program
- Has one to three years of office work experience especially in the accounting field.
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Is team oriented and has exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with IATF 16949.
- Holds a valid Ontario driver’s license.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com