At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a well-known, multi-faceted manufacturing company located in Windsor, ON. As part of the Shared Services team, the successful incumbent will assist with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and any transactional tasks including, but not limited to, tax filing, credit and collection, vendor and customer setup, and cash and other treasury reporting.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation package including annual review and bonus.
- Benefits, pension plan, and profit-sharing options.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Proactively managing and monitoring overall performance to drive accuracy and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Managing departmental improvements and monitor KPI’s.
- Ensuring accounts receivable, accounts payable, and financial accounting groups are meeting monthly deadlines, to ensure timely close of financial statements.
- Developing and maintaining an internal revenue reporting process to provide accurate timely information to internal stakeholders, and ensuring these numbers are consistent with externally reported figures.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly and year end close.
- Ensuring the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Controlling the daily banking requirements.
- Monitoring and improving the cash conversion cycle.
- Assisting with the monthly and quarterly bank compliance activities.
- Monitoring and analyzing department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advising staff on proper handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Providing training for new and existing staff as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, emphasis in accounting preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an AP/AR Shared Service role at a medium to large business with a preference given to those with an automotive background.
- CMA, CGA, or CA designation strongly preferred.
- Experience working with and establishing shared service within an organization.
- Familiarity with various ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and accounting software systems.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and their application.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve processes to be more efficient.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com