At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is a market leader in complete growing systems for greenhouse horticulture in Leamington, ON. The position of Horticulture Business Development Specialist will provide great customer service to the organization’s customers and growing potential business.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and quickly growing organization
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Working directly with customers and clients to determine what systems are needed and how they can support them and their growing needs.
- Generating quotations or customer requests and assisting in design/drawings.
- Working with multiple clients and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring high-volume turnarounds are met in short timelines.
- Generating new leads in the community and region and cultivate customer relationships.
- Tracking sales reports, appointments, and client information.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid passport with the ability to freely travel throughout North America and Europe as needed for customer service and training purposes.
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract.
- Greenhouse/Agricultural/Horticultural experience is a necessity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain excellent business relationships with both existing and potential clients.
- Horticultural technology experience is an asset.
- Bilingual in Dutch, French, or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and work independently and with a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills, organization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple priorities clients and details.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com